Join BandTogether for our FREE and family-friendly holiday concert entitled “A Christmas Homecoming”! Artistic directors Gary Reynolds and Jeff Girard will lead the ensemble in a variety of holiday favorites, including “First Noel”, “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”, “A Mariah Carey Christmas”, “Polar Express”, and many more!
We are equally thrilled to also announce that both before the concert and during intermission, our amazing colorguard, under the direction of Artistic Director Michael Melton, will perform!
AUDIENCE NOTE FOR THIS CONCERT:
In order for live performances to resume safely, Washington University has implemented the following requirements for guests at the 560 Music Center. For the health and wellbeing of everyone in attendance, concert guests must do all of the following:
- Complete the Washington University online health screening at https://visitorscreening.wustl.edu/symptom-screener as follows:
- Please select “Events” as the purpose of your visit.
- You will receive a confirmation email after successfully completing the screening. Please print and bring with you to the 560 or be prepared to show the confirmation email on your smartphone.
- If you are unable to complete the screening ahead of time or print the confirmation or show it on a smartphone, a device will be available for you to complete the screening upon arrival at the 560.
- At the 560 facility, Wear a face mask fully covering your nose and mouth at all times.
- Gaiters, face coverings with valves/vents, bandanas, single-layer fabric masks, and face shields without a mask underneath are not acceptable face coverings. If you do not have an acceptable mask, one will be provided.
- Prolonged periods of mask removal are not permitted.
- Upon entry at the 560 facility, if aged 12 or older, Show proof of either full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test, along with matching photo ID.
- “Full vaccination” means at least 14 days have passed since your final vaccine dose (single dose of Johnson & Johnson/Janssen or second dose of Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna).
- Either your physical vaccination card or a photo of the card on a smartphone will be accepted as proof of vaccination. The card must clearly show your name, date of birth, and vaccination date(s).
- If unable to show proof of vaccination, a guest may provide proof of a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior or an antigen test taken no more than 24 hours prior. The test must be administered by a healthcare or pharmacy provider and may not be self-administered.
Guests under the age of 12 will not be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test but will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
These protocols are subject to change, so please check back for updates prior to the concert. Questions regarding the Washington University COVID-19 Policy can be directed to Emily Kennebeck at email@example.com.